Wednesday, July 15, 2009

People are hurtful, but that is alright.
Most people do not actually mean the pernicious things they speak of.
Just think again the next time although my trust just diminishes after each time.
I still attempt to keep some of it and reminisce about the awesome old days.

Anyway, I thoroughly detest physical abuse.
Stop abusing your penned down authority.
My back hurts wtpineapple.
Arghz.

Breathe in and out.

Sighz, everyone should be friends.
I yearn for heaven dearly.

I want my stolen NEW wallet back.
I want my money. Like, my ez link card and my membership card and pictures.
I will talk to the person. Haha. Otherwise, I will seek the help of higher authority.
People only care about themselves. Sigh.
Don't wanna get involved, don't wanna care. It merely disappoints me.
I thought I forgave her.
Maybe not. She shall return it to me.

That is my weakness, the fact that I do not like to forgive unless an apology is given or I veritably love the person.
Well, not in this case.

I found some good friends though. Like, haha.
Thanks guys! We are in the same boat, heh. :D
and galz, I think.
Nah, guys.
Girls are bitchy, like me!
LOL. Sighhhhh why are girls so hard to talk to.

I wish people wouldn't be so petty.
Haha, I really would love to coexist in harmony with everyone!
Manz, Gbye.
My hair is gonna be ruined from the black hairspray I have to endure every single day.

No comments: