Thursday, October 22, 2009

The promotional exam results were released on Wednesday and thankfully, I have fulfilled the criteria. I really thank my Heavenly Father for it.
I know that it is by his strength because I could have started earlier to have been more prepared, but I did not and started much later. I underwent drastic amounts of pressure and my working environment was not conducive at all with my younger sis attempting to feed me rubber food and screaming at me every moment. Haha, but it was manageable I guess. And I really need a new table. My table is a foldable one people use for picnics. Hence, it is truly by his grace. I must work smart from now on.

Hope my friends are okay.
I care for them a lot and I couldn't do much except offer hugs and words of encouragement.
Really wish them all the best.

Chinese A's are approaching and the year is advancing to an end.
Oral Presentation is also due soon.

Have rejected and omitted all thoughts of the painful happenings for quite a few months.
It resurfaced on Sat night.
Actually, I have to thank you a lot for everything.
No, I was always single if the reader were wondering. Haha.
I hardly write details about my life without engaging some sort of flowery devices to conceal it.
Now, I shan't.

Still, I can recall how much I cried that night at my friend's place, and then we were talking and I miss my friend that has gone abroad.
I need to forgive what you did and not do because of her which you think I probably did not know.
I need to forgive what you did to show everyone you were totally not part of it.
I need to forgive how selfish, heartless and inconsiderate you were.
I need to forgive how I was merely a tool to evoke jealousy.

And I need to forgive and learn.
I should not be angry anymore.

Just wonder if there was actually anything REAL.
Real equals" not made up for certain motives.
Haha.

But it was a pretty painful sight very recently.
Wish I did not have to encounter it.
This encounter has awakened me.

Forgive and Learn.
Haha, "then again, I am heartless" [Quoted from Vaishnavi].
LOL! :D

Every trial has a lesson for me.
I am thankful for acquiring memorable lessons from every experience.
And put NO substantive emotion into anything.
Learnt that.
Put amounts that you can withdraw.
Manipulate your mind to be positive.

Oh yes.
Time to do something meaningful with my life.

No comments: