Saturday, August 13, 2011

Imagine if every person who entered into your life and left took a scrap of your meat away, you'd be just a pile of bones. Yet imagine if every person who entered your life and left Added flesh to your meat, you'd be full and fleshy. The truth is, the way I perceive things can change in a split second and reverse itself again. Too much is at stake, yet at stake is nothing if you are in control. What then can be done? I wanna give it a shot maybe, but I know what I else I have wanted all
Along. Also, I know what is at stake. Pain is scary! We all know many things in our lives, and have known Many things as well. What I wanna do
Just right now is to sleep and rest. (: one thing I love very much about my
Bed is that it gives me a sense of security and familiarity, and my charcoal pillow givesr
Warmth. What we need are familiar things, but what if we are faced with intrusion? How do
We react? I wanna be happy in different ways, but sometimes happy is just being
Content. Sometimes we block
Things off, but all we gotta do is let it down. (; it really depends on the circumstance. Remember that after all, a partially permeable wall is the best. (: I love writing so much. I miss my literature writings.

No comments: