Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I basically love the art of composition. It keeps me sane and makes me feel alive whenever my spirits are down. Many times, we tend to forget that we were once good. We tend to not remember the fact that we were once that amazing and indescribable. Yet, strangely, it can be another way, where we tend to remember too much about past glories. It is all about the Perspective you choose to take. Your words can become meaningless words once you lose your value, and yet they could mean so much to you. Status means a lot to me, and that is by motivation. I found out through simple tests. Really true. Fight for your motivation, and feed yourself with only good fuel. I know it's tough and certain journeys may seem impossibly rocky, but do you know that rocks are actually great foundations? Perspective. (: good night.

No comments: