Saturday, November 19, 2011

Theme: Juxtaposition (notice the transition from less than positive to positive!)

I can be anything you want me to be.

 I am a bat of many colours, even though bats are typically black unless in fake worlds, but I can sing songs of loneliness that will squeeze the creepiest juice out of the most shriveled up human being without love. 

I am Cynicism, and I see nothing but pain and I pick dust out of clean cloth. I can see grey in an immaculate set of sparkling bright dishes, scrubbed once by Mommy and once by the dishwasher. 

I am a song. I am a string of perfectly correlated notes that are bound up in a necklace of melody. My tune goes for ages and is often repeated by sane mankind, who often ironically become submerged in my words and drown in sorrow. 

BUT, What is I am a dove? I am pure and my impeccable coat of white shines even in the gloomiest of nights. In daylight, my enchanting songs will echo throughout the cheery cities and envelop in radiant bliss. My bliss will multiply tenfold, and I will send you praise. 

I am Acceptance. I receive, and I respond with loving kindness and graceful speeches, for according to the laws of wordings, there needs to be peace. Calmness is the centrality of my life, and I greet every 'misfortune', commonly misregarded by the world as castrophic, as a lesson learnt. Why is that so? Honestly, everything happens for a reason. I have understood why from what I have gone though. 

I am a song. I am a string of perfectly correlated notes that are bound up in a necklace of melody. My tune goes for ages and is often repeated by sane mankind, who relish and revel in the great joy we bring. When song fills the soul, the soul is uplift.


We can see Anything the way we wish to perceive it with. Why not, choose the right glasses? 

No comments: