Saturday, December 3, 2011

Contemplation is required to be an ongoing process in life. We need to contemplate about consequences before partaking in particular actions. Being on an auto pilot mode is strictly a no-go, as this has the tendency to destroy many human beings. The scary thing is that this is a gradual process, not an immediate one. In other words, it will be a slow death. I am sure one wouldn't wish to lose their humanity and sanity in most cases yeah. Contemplate and process before you post ridiculous things on Facebook. I have little tolerance for people who do that in reality as it reflects a lot about their flawed generic makeup. It's not nice!

Anyway, opportunity cost is the cost of the next best alternative good forgone. When your opportunity cost is high, please make the best of it! Come on girl! (: I always loved this theory, I need to apply it fully!

There's a reason why I gave up my Uni slots in SMU and NUS. I never posted this online before in detail, especially in August, where it was difficult. why I did this was because I saw an opportunity in my job. Times may be slow sometimes and high at times, and sometimes actions do not mirror intentions and we end up drooping, but there's this goal. There is this desire to never cave in to leave incompleted in the task that I wanna do. There is this need I have in me that makes me wanna persevere despite facing difficulties, and sometimes my actions don't tally and results don't. We all will find ourselves. Correct actions. there is a dream, and dreams are things that keep us going. Monotony is a trap. It is like quicksand. I wanna succeed. I need to go running for that drive! (:

No comments: