Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm really very sad. I miss my brother, he's in Thailand now for a mission trip and I barely speak to
Him usually. I miss so Many things. I miss the industry and I miss my pal and other things and so
Many things and I wanna do well. I barely show any sad emotions and that is so sad, and I will not allow
It to tarnish me. I'm happy and I will do well. (: I'll make sure I'm living to the fullest now and get any opportunity I Want! I can do it, because I'm the best and God gives strength. (:

NOW I KNOW why my bro and sis like to go to my room and lie On my bed last year whenever I got home super late. I'm going into my bro's room
Also and I realized I love them a lot. ): they were my main motivation last year even though I didn't spend so much time. ))):

No comments: