Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love the feeling I get after running! I FEEL EXTREMELY RECHARGED AND SO EXCITED! Honestly, the reason why I participate in this activity is because of the mental and physical benefits I would receive as a reward. Oh my goodness, I LOVE RUNNING! IT IS AMAZING. I feel extremely in control of myself, especially mentally. I especially love how I overtook another just now, as this sport definitely trains you mentally. Honestly, in the past, when I used to run so much, I did feel tired sometimes but my mental strength was so strong. However, after being in my current industry and also drinking the water, honestly, it really helps so much. Truthfully, I really do not believe it is psychological, but instead, physical as well! I CAN DO IT!!! GONNA SLEEP!

No comments: