Saturday, April 14, 2012

I had an amazing week of physical and mental training!
Definitely, the road to success or adequate preparation is no walk in the park.
Strong mentality coupled with undying persistence is a prerequisite! Hahaha!!! :D
Long distance running and vigorous swimming is the best.
I just came back from my 5 km run! It's amazing to run at night, because the air is relatively fresh.
I witnessed the gazes of amazed passerbys who wonder what a young girl is doing, running so late at night.
I do occassionally meet fellow "runners" at such a timing. Definitely, we must be spread out throughout Singapore.
I usually meet loads of people who run at eight thirty, but rarely at eleven plus.

I witnessed a building devoid of light. There must be a blackout at that building!
Imagine the darkness enveloping its residents. It must be pretty terrifying, but I've gone quite used to darkness! I loved to
Not turn on the lights deliberately When I was fourteen or fifteen. I just loved to make myself accustomed to places without darkness
Because I knew that nature had no electricity! Haha I wanted to be close to nature.
And so I had no fear of darkness.

Today was great anyway! It was a really fruitful conferece. (:

It is definitely no easy road for the preparation towards success in this pageant anyway, but it definitely an amazing experience! Will share more soon. I am extremely excited!!! Each day is a revelation and I have learnt so much, even though it's been a short while only.
Looking forward to learn all I can! (: student mentality!

No comments: