Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The first week was typically packed with university talks, lectures and a whole lot of free time. Although it has only been less than two weeks since the commencement of an entirely dissimilar school system, I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed almost every single mundane detail. :D

I am proud to be an AJCian. hahahahah. :DD
I find the skirt pretty appealing, and my doubts were apparently clarified by some random guy senior. It goes this way. The person goes somewhat like this 'The A-line part of the skirt HAS to be at the crotch area, giving us no desire to attempt to look away.' Okaaaay, so I made it sound nice for him. -.-
All guys are sick, I swear.
EVEN NERDS!!!! LOL I CAN'T HELP LAUGHING.

My friend and I are bimbos. They call us princesses.
No, bimbos are dumb ugly.

I shall have need to endeavor to make it to school on time.
two times. I'll be happily enjoying wro/cro?! (i think that's what it's called) if I'm late again.

Orientation is cool, they treat us like little kids.
The previous week was matriculation week and currently, we are in the midst of orientation.
HAHAHAHA couple dance was gheyz.
Being typically vain princesses, we ambled to the toilet with our combs and face stuff, taking our time to look stunning and when we made our grand entrance back, the 'couples' had already been decided. Explains it. hahahaha I'm the girl by the way. We were pleased with that arrangement rather than to rub bodies with some weird guy. eeeeeeks.

HAHAHHA I HAVE A VALENTINES' DAY POEM.

The grammar sucks. haha it has to rhyme.

Roses are red,
Violets are PURPLE
My love for you,
will never tumble

A joy in sorrow
Comfort when low
I can never thank you enough
For the joy that you bestow

I felt gay and I sent it to random people.

I made it, it is mine.
YES, VIOLETS ARE PURPLE. actually violets are violets.
Why do they say violets are blue? Must have resulted from colour-blind unintelligent dudes.

Okaaaaaay, so the phrasing sucks. Too bad. I have to make it rhyme. I know certain parts are inappropriate. hahahaha like the bestow part. :D yay

I adore my class. They are a convivial lot.
I need to sew my skirt. Apparently I can taper a skirt by merely utilizing a needle and some thread and tighten it without the assistance of a professional machine. Maybe I should be a tailor. YES, I WILL MAKE A STUPENDOUS HOUSEWIFE LOL.

The material of my skirt is very flattering. Due to our principal's brilliant idea resulting from her previous experience at my former school,(i think it's her idea, i am not sure) she has invented a shirt that requires no tucking in but magically looks like it is. How sweet is that. Pioneer batch yay. Poor guys. This newly implanted concept does not affect them.

No comments: