Monday, February 23, 2009

I am tremendously exhausted by the strenuous and contrasting lifestyle that I am put through in this refreshing new college curriculum. I absolutely adore my class. 37/09 :DDDDDDDDD
I beat 90 other random strangers and entered interact!! hahahaha, interact is so popular. I recall the seniors mentioning that there were approximately 120 hopefuls at the lecture theatre eagerly waiting for the start of the interview. My friends conclude that I won utilizing my smile. Lol. I shall have the need to fully engage it to fool others in the future. Actually I do that now. Nah, I kid. I am actually rather nice in reality if you actually get across that facade of indifference that I usually uphold. Yes, I am. :D hahahahahaha.

I am officially undertaking the role of a model nerd. I borrow ancient books that were produced and left untouched since the inauguration of AJC. Cool eh. A nerd that wears short skirts that were modified by her fantastically shaped hands. hahahahha. I own a pair of hot hands that are not exactly feminine.

I have been experiencing general malaise. It strikes me pretty often and I wonder why.
Don't let it affect me. Yiling you are going to attain straight A's for your exam!

We are going to take part in AJIdol.
It is as follows:
Bassist- Gran Ooi
Keyboardist/ Backup Singer- Jason Fong
Lead Vocalist- Yiling G
Guitarist- Evelyn Tan
Drummer- Cheryl Lim
Lead Guitarist- Vanessa (Evelyn's friend)

HAHAHAHA IT WAS AWESOME!
We'll get in. hahahaha 2 guys and 4 girls. Sextet.

HELLO.
CAN YOU TALK TO ME?

I saw you looking. Alot.
And I don't bite.
hahahha unless you don't even care.
I would love to talk to you, and I don't lie when I am serious about it. (:

No comments: