Friday, February 13, 2009

I am hopeless. I never want to give it up.
Every lonesome bit of information shatters me for I know I can never attain my heart's desire by common means. With that, truncated defense overwhelms my usual impenetrable state. dang.
Give it up, will you. Spare yourself the misery.
They throw themselves at you.
And so do they.
And everyone else.

Maybe we're just too good to stay.
For I can see, no one is splendid enough for me.

What is right with me?
I know that I'm worth it.

I have the notion that girls who flash their dark bras with revealing spaghetti tops stretched to its fullest and forcefully stuffed under their chests are revolting. They appear as though they want to be victimised. hahahahaha, I find it rather amusing. Wait till they appear on sg galx.
LOL, because I just saw some excellent examples.
You either take it off or wear it properly. (:
Unless you wanna be labeled a slarrdz.
LOL. YAY! You attained the attention you wanted from me! Like, too bad i'm not a guy, like totally, like whatevs, like oh my gosh! hip hipx hurrays! muarkx! ^^
hahaha I am good at this.
dumb girls and dumb tricks. hello! ((: I am fine thank you bye.
No, it's okay. Save your greetings for yourself.
Yes, because you're just an object of pleasure to them.
Think thrice dears.

Orientation was awesome.
Oh, I adore my class! :D
Pardon me, I am not in the best of moods.

No comments: