Friday, February 27, 2009

The mark of the beast.
Revelations 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy and sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I am not definite if this is applicable to the current circumstance but you can check the websites out.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/mondex.asp
I do not guarantee the reliability of the website.

My friend noted that the Xray reveals that of a person's left hand so the subject seems a little dubious. You should leave the decision-making to yourself and decipher it for your own benefit.
This affrights me but the sources may not necessarily be trustworthy. :D

However, this source claims that it is implanted in the right hand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip

AUDITIONS WERE GREAT!!!! THEY SAID WE WERE AWESOME! :DDDD
That's What You Get by Paramore.
I think our band's name is Parachute. hahahhaha. I sincerely pray that we'll make it to the finals and emerge victorious.
My singing standards have ameliorated after I heeded the beneficial advice my peers provided me with.

YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY MARVELOUS! :D MANY THANKS!!!!

What's it with eyecandy these days. Everyone has them.
It is notably impossible to seek an unimpeachable person in this secular world.
There is no link.

Eyecandy eyecandy hahahahhahahahaha.
They take outright glances or stares at you and drool like starving pigs. hahahaha we mock them.
Otherwise the ones that play it cool tantalize you from afar and play hard to get.

STUDY YILING. I AM GOING TO STRIVE TO ATTAIN A PRESTIGIOUS SCHOLARSHIP.
The cold war is driving me nuts.
College History is lethal.
Someone please educate me about the rudiments of the cold war.
Can some kind soul please donate your Upper Secondary History textbook to this poor unfortunate soul?
I require many versions, thank you.
Thank you Timmy my first benefactor.

No comments: