Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am remarkably exhausted.
Stayed up till past three this morning to talk to my two darlings. :DDDD
Class outing was simply awesome!
We cycled at Pasir ris park and immersed ourselves in the park's splendor and later concluded with dinner at Downtown East. :D

haha, I found this one picture.
We were supposedly acting cute.
hahahah mel chan looks so adorable.
Look at the two theatre mask resembling creatures behind! LOL.


I'll attempt to get hold of more pictures when I do have the time!

Aiding the residents of Lions Befrienders today was particularly memorable.
I was in charge of the canned foods. Sales were great. We did not know have prior knowledge of the location of the organization and we must have covered at least 4 miles attempting to seek the place. LOL. I feel particularly healthy! :DDDD I love walking! :D
And, I am extremely tired. ):
I love interaction. LOL.

SIGN UP FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE TODAY! The resultant is the fruit of your labor. (:
Always bear in mind that you are lending aid to evoke a smile on another person's face and not merely to attain mindless hours on your card.
I have learnt a lot this year. Thanks. (:

I have not completed my work.
I have not even started.
I will lock myself at home for the next three days. (:
I will be anti social. heh.

SIGHHHHH. ): I hate opportunity costs.
You cannot perpetually acquire what you want to achieve.
I can't have the best of both worlds.
By getting hold of a desired item, you are missing out on an indeterminate chance of attaining someone better. darnx it.

I esteem people who can actually hold my gaze, prolong it without intimidating me or turning me off with suggestive implications but actually look intensely and fervently into my eyes. By that, I do not mean staring. That is a complete violation of THE rules. Unanimously, it is the total opposite and an action that is so darned attractive and captivating. hahahahaha sighhhhhh.

HOWEVER, I still uphold the notion that those who would actually shy away when they chance upon your eyes are really adorable. lol. It is appealing in a disparate way.

I must leave the past. Perhaps, withhold it till the future.

Alluring

The enchanting smile and its ineffable allurement
My heart skips a beat and I gaze at every turn
The insignificant moves, the ones that cause me to smile
It would be splendid if you could just stay for a little while

The nights spent ambling across the pastures are substituted with thoughts of you
Only your desired presence illuminates the gloomiest view
One tiny smile, one thoughtless move
Would cause the ice queen to be touched and tear

No comments: