Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do not take this seriously!
Read with an open mind.

Do not assume. Clarify. Thanks.


I am living in bliss now, just listen to my rantings. :D LOL.

Separate issues. (:

Issue.1
I need to care in the correct and politically impeccable manner.
I am supposed to? (:
I cannot accept the fact that people dig for faults in others when no one is perfect.
Yes, I am not immaculate. (:

Wait, you are? (:

I am not going to make an endeavor to please the world.
I will only ameliorate my standards and polish up the flaws.
They are completely different things and totally dissimilar.

You have not seen imperfect yet.
LOL.

If you are not all that is listed, it could be slightly possible that you may possess a higher level of understanding and compassion. But you do not.
I may be uptight and perhaps get enraged at the 'slightest' manner, but do you not? (:

I am utterly sick of the false attempt to tie everyone up, throw them into a bucket of sunshine yellow and christen the ludicrous mess 'happy'. The inferior paint starts to peels and the cracks are undeniably visible. You will see. (:

I am sick of the smileys. (:

It is a haphazard attempt to make the post appear lively and vivacious. ((:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issue.2
And yes, I do uphold an unwavering and steadfast notion about what I have seen.
And you would still rather I did.
I can choose to disregard and discount your lies. (:
This will resolve all issues! :D

Insecurity is the antecedent of all lies.
No, that is you. (:
Thanks. You have a clear advantage.
You can attain whatever you relish for and plead terribly in fervent expectation of a result remotely likening to your desire.
Your bad. ((:
You pathetic. HAHAHA!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am appeased now. :D

To omit unpleasantness and to better oneself rather than to languish in the faults of others.

THANKS DOMMO! :DDDD
You have been an awesome brother and wondrous listener since forever that veritably listens to me.
HAHAHA!


THANKS VINCEY! :DDDD
LOL. (: I will listen to those words of wisdom!
-----------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA OKAY I WILL BETTER MYSELF NOW.

No comments: