Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh my gosh I hate the second poem. It is far too lengthy.
Just entertain yourselves anyway.
Do NOT draw conclusions.

Maybe.
Decide.

Stranger

Impeccable complexion and gorgeous flowing hair
She touches up her made up face with extraordinary care
Pouting lips that are full of hope, Coruscating eyes that seem to glow
She ambles pass the unknown stranger and his gaze shifted low

Endless legs that greeted him enticed him at every angle
This enthralling stranger has ambushed him in a tangle
Her inviting gait was welcoming him this very second
And he did not even seem to mind that he had died in her hands

Your smile


The quick glances, her captivating smile

All it took was just a little while
The aura he eluded, how vulnerable he could be
All it took was just one glance from me

They were getting closer, you could see it in his smile
and the moment they shared was just a little while
The sunset was
resplendent, she will never forget
The isolated moment, the moment they shared

They grew apart and she will never understand
He avoided her gaze and he never took her hand
She wanted an answer, an answer only he had
She has lost it this time, She has lost her bet

It always happens and why, she will not see
The splendid happenings and all that we could be
Did he really know or did he just let it past
From the beginning she knew that good things will never last

She really thought he liked her, she really thought he did
The accidental touches, the heartwarming smiles that melted her facade of indifference
How could he?

She attempted to ignore their differences, She wanted him to care
She knew he could learn to openly like her, but did he actually dare?

He started to avoid her gaze and he smiled into another's eyes
Was it just her or is everything made up of his lies?
What was he trying to do, did he actually care?
Was everything he displayed just a nugatory dare?

She still recalls the moment, the moment he glanced back
He smiled into her eyes, and He smiled as he left
There was a tinge of something, a hint she chose not to comprehend
Because she knows, she knows he will never understand

He is still indecisive, She can see it in his eyes
To get back at him, She fabricates a whole set of lies
'I never liked you, You are just a worthless crush
I can paint you away with my cheap old brush'

She wants to make him feel her bitterness, She pretends to like every other guy
And when it's night and she's alone, all she wants to do is cry
The only thing she has thus achieved, the only inconsequential thing
Is to make him abhor her philandering ways,
no one really wins

And every occasion she sees him she will tell herself this
I must believe it, I must really believe this
Maybe I can like you, but only just a little bit
But really,
Who am I trying to kid?


'I never really liked you, You are just a worthless crush
And I can paint you away with my cheap old brush'


Guess. Is this real? answer: History. hahahahaha
Wow. I cannot believe I actually penned that down. It must be the longest poem I have ever composed. The grammar is simplified for a perceptible reason-
I think crushes are stupid.

I am in a poem-y mood and I am sad ))))): Not really.



No comments: