Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am not accountable for any links that I have penned down on my blog.
Hello stalker! :D Stop stalking. hahahahahha. I will be mindful of what you have mentioned and avoid being a stumbling block in any predicament. Thank you for your wise words and I will listen to the sermon that you have thoughtfully sent me when I actually do have the time and is willing to make an effort. (: Thank you for simply being a nag. (: Hahahahahha. I kid okay, you are a nice guy.

We did not make it into the finals! )): The only two bands that entered the finals were J2 bands and even though we were purportedly the best J1 band, we were apparently below the required standards as we did not qualify. (: Hahahaha, I am ironically relieved. Moreover, I am still pleased to know that we were at least deemed the better band for our level.

I love PE. It makes me sweat and rid the excess oil I do not require for survival. I wish we had PE everyday.
Interact tomorrow.

I must be aware of my actions for I have already been slandered as a philanderer. Wow.
I did not. Never. Neither am I a flirt. I am merely engaging in small girl talk with members of a dissimilar gender. I do make it sound so amusing. Okay thanks bye.

No comments: