Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you intensify an emotion? The simple thing to do is to paint it deeper with a brush. When you wish to make it real amplified, you take that colour and multiply it a thousand times by strength and With precision. The thing is, over time, these paints Do fade due to the wearing out caused by time. 

But that's not what I wanna talk about now. This was something that I have written this afternoon during contemplation.

It is not good to be a wall.

Lena sat in the middle of concrete and plastered earth orange brick walls. Four walls. She was a little girl
With impeccable dress sense as her mother had taught her how to dress like a king when she was young. Hence, she could adopt the role of any immortal-like being, for a king was everything. Lena was so tired. She wanted to sleep. She just said whatever she wanted to and there was no link, just like this story she left behind, same like Jane. They were all very sad creatures who had no happiness at all. They sometimes had emotions like cheeriness, just like me, but these emotions were short-lived and they couldn't last very long as Lena lived inside a DAMN brick wall. Lena was very sad and she wanted to sleep forever like the silly Sleeping Beauty in those stories she hated, but it didn't make sense because she was taught to dress like a king. Due to her upbringing, she must be expected to not ridicule those ludicrous tales. Lena is so tired now. She was taught not to use the hammer to knock down those walls as her mum reminded her of how she was cruelly attacked when she was young and climbed out of the walls. Four walls surround her now, and I saw the happiness cloud floating by, for I am Lena. It rained and I was happy, because I felt the emotions from these clouds. Yet, soon they left me as water evaporates and so does gladness and joy. Lena was devastated, and so was I, for we were one. "Lena, Lena, where are you?" the cloud screamed in vain but it is a known fact that clouds have no voice, and hence cannot speak. I want my happiness cloud, please don't go away. But that's only now, tomorrow I won't want it anymore as the four walls protect us and clouds can drift away. Better to be happy, and you will be yeah. It's a natter of choice. (:

No comments: