Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Someone taught me that it is not good to block away emotions.
It really felt alright to feel pain, and then feel happy again a few days later.

One thing I have learnt throughout the short span of years I have lived, is that everything happens for a reason. As I am a Christian, I believe it is God's plan. Of course, many others also believe that things happen for a reason, whether or not it is related to my own belief. Definitely, it does.

I know and I remember the reason why I blocked away emotions, because I was harmed terribly and I wanted to protect myself. Harmed not in that icky relationship way, neither was it some friend thing if you may ask. I was so terribly destroyed and the happy girl was torn. I cannot describe how it broke me, but I have the confidence to say now that I am happy. Forgiveness is one thing that was the main theme in my life before it happened, and that event took away probably eight months of happiness subconsciously. It was so painful. Forgiveness at that time was momentary and it was so hard, but we must know to put ourselves in the shoes of the perpetrator and forgive. I have always been abiding by this theme in my life, for forgiving others made me happier. I love the feeling I get when there is no heavy weight of anger that makes my heart literally feel very heavy, and I love that lightweight feather thing that pounds very slightly every second when there is no hatred, but only love for humanity. I know that many people find it not easy to forgive, but the only reason why I wish to forgive is because I wanna be happy. It is this simple, and it makes me genuinely happy when others are happy. Just make myself safe, and no one will have the opportunity to harm you. Do not put yourself in compromising situations and you will be happy.

I am going to allow myself to feel.
It is alright to feel. (:
I know my choice of words may seem like I still wanna block off, like "allowing myself to" do things, but we all need time. I feel like composing flighty words again.
My little childlike and bouncy feather-like lyrics which dazzle in sunlight.

And our happy memories will conjoin with the cheery present, and together, they will compose wonderful songs of hope.

And Hope, it is a very important thing.

No comments: