Saturday, September 17, 2011

If there is just one thing that I could present across to you, that would be the statement that "conformity does not equate to
Intelligence".

When I was young, I recall an episode where the teacher asked us all to raise our hands, to gather who would pick "love" or "bread". Surprisingly, everyone chose "bread", when te answer could have been none at all or even both. There is also one thing that I have learnt, that is if one is presented with only two choices, it does not mean that you have to conform. I choose none. Instead, I have chosen freedom of choice, but ironically it traps me at times. Rebelling is one characteristic that I realize predominates me, but that also kills
Many of us. Do unconventional acts make you happy sometimes? Perhaps. Many times, it is short-lived and there is no sense. At certain occasions, I just forget.

I wanna go up to the hills And be happy forever (: I love nature.

No comments: