Monday, September 19, 2011

Throw yourself in midair and scream in joy,
For little quails, like joyous balloons, have surrounded us both.
Celebrations and decorations of crepe paper and warmth,
Of short-lived gratitude that marks the end of dawn.

I woke up, remembering this sight.

Baby, do you remember us prancing past the grey concrete walls that very first night?
When it meant nothing at all, and we were just two plain characters that came together,
To craft a crazy story of pretentiousness.

When it means something, it becomes so painful because reality kicks in,
But how can reality realize itself if the foundation was flawed?

And then I forget, and dark blue inks spills all over my storybook.
There is no such story. What lies have you spun with your lips, dearest.
You will never be anyone's dear if they know the wrongs you have done.
The lies you have written and the truth be declared,
On stones and tablets and on monuments that go down in history.
How melodramatic.
After all, it is just a dream, my friend.

But Friend, we go through a lot, and you are just like me.
There's too much pain and uncertainty.
When I let loose, you turn away,
When previously I did not, your grip was firm.
And I am like a half-torn rope that can go both sides,
depending on our grips.

For friend, you have no idea how my mind works.

-------------------

Such a scary story.
Smiling, laughing, meaningless hugs and blessings. You can struggle to feel sometimes and that is a very unhealthy thing. You need some feelings. Only correct ones.
And also there's Lexy, Lexy oh Lexy. My dear fairy friend. You see, that wasn't the end of the patchwork world. It was just the beginning.

And there is another story, as I am still young and exploration is one great subject. Yet, I wish to sleep now. Goodnight (:

No comments: