Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flaws are magnified and abhorrence is inevitable.
Vanity of vanities.

I am rather annoyed.
The computer shuts down on its own without notice.
There must be something wrong with it.

Thank goodness for my disturbing habit of saving posts after every sentence.

I am undergoing general malaise. How infuriating.
hahahaha, how typical of girls.
My capricious moods are channeled in an abominable manner.
I apologize if I have snapped at you for no rhyme or reason. (:
I do not mean any harm usually.

I am glad now.
PMS. hahahahah, oh my goodness.

I adore libraries. They are so cozy.
I selectively luxuriate in the comfort the four wall generates.
I savor the still, unmoving air and the delightful ambiance,
the indescribable feeling that is not replicable.
I spot a corner and seek refuge there when I am feeling down.

It is mine, find another place.

Maybe I merely yearn for something dissimilar.
I do relish for easily attainable contentment at times.

Yet there are rare moments where I get to undertake the role as an errant wanderer,
exploring the grounds of nothing and at the analogous moment get to experience the much overlooked joys of life.

What gives.

Interact interview was awesome.
I sincerely hope that I attain the role as President. (:
Do pray for me! :DDDDD

I am extremely hungry.


Psalm 37:8- 10

"Cease from anger, and forsake wrath:
fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For the evildoers shall be cut off:
but those that wait upon the LORD,
they shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be:
yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place,
and it shall not be."

Hatred results in harm and the consequences are undesirable and not beneficial.
Bear that in mind.

Your opportunity cost is the possibility of indefinite blissfulness that could have been derived from mindless activities! :D
I immediately feel glad reading this. (:

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

It is that simple.
You can acquire that gift today.
Just pray.

No comments: