Monday, April 6, 2009

Tsk. How could this happen to me?

I woke up after a tremendously extended period of sleep, horrifying nightmares which I actually do not recall, and there I was.

Packet lunch was served and after a few mouthfuls of the seemingly delectable meal, I felt like throwing up. This is the resultant of skipping meals for a day and consuming your belated lunch at night.

I ignored the overwhelming urges and forced myself to consume the otherwise appealing food. AHHHHH. Yuck. Currently I am in a horrid state. I have learnt my lesson. Do not endeavor to substitute dinner with arduous work in a bid to preserve your very self and Cranberry Pomegranate with Apple juice. LOL.

And I just devoured this delicious red apple and I feel like dispelling it. How tragic. I do not possess the ability to enjoy my food today. ): Aw.

The enchanting droplets are falling from heaven above.
Where is the rainbow that I seek most?
And furthermore the souls that are eternally lost.

Words cannot display my gratitude to my sovereign Father who has granted me the people around me, those that veritably care. (:

Your opportunity cost is the awesome one. ((:

No comments: