Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YILING MADE AN IRRATIONAL DECISION TODAY!
SHE ATE TWO DARN BARS OF KIT KATS, THE HUGE ONES.

Yes, and she did not consume enough veggies. ):
Oh my goodness. Darn it. Shoots. next week. next week AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ):

1)Lose weight at the appropriate areas of concern.
2)RUN, and once more acquire that undying passion to run at night like some health fanatic.
3)Crunches.
4)More crunches to get your washboard abs back.
5)Stop eating like a pig. Darn it.
6)You must start studying, you lazy pigZ. 8D
7)Stop being such a proud meaniex and smile at evil-looking peers.
8)Cease from displaying the smug smile in front of less fortunate souls with less appealing lives and empathize with their detestable situation. ((:0
9)I am awesome. (: I can do it. I must study.

Hahahahaha I am morphing into a Bimx.
Tsk tsk. You horrid superficial girl.
I likey. Oh, Too much Hannah Montana.
YILING MUST STUDY!!!!!

Okay enough rambling.
-------------------------------------------------------

Currently I am fully able to assess the situation.
Yes, this is the dire consequence of eating too much chocolate.

That is the result of submitting to your pernicious innermost thoughts that tantalize you and causes you to be engulfed by that vicious trap when you finally are submissive.
No, this is not about chocolates if you think I am peculiarly unsound.

Interact was awesome. I veritably appreciate and truly enjoy the moments I am entitled to at Chesire Home, assisting the folks that I care about and to revel in their delightful and heartwarming smiles.

Yes, I may not appear serious during most occasions and glare at you like I have an attitude problem but I do possess emotions. (:
A little bit of spice and a tinge of nice. LOL.

I am like, totally an awesome actress. You are not endowed with the ability to have knowledge of my veritable thoughts and when you do behold my eyes, all you catch hold of is what I enable you too see and what you espy is merely a momentary state of bliss. (:

Yes, how true. How entertaining.

Ah, the chocolates are getting on my nerves. I actually can feel those torn asunder bits floating around aimlessly in my body. YUCK! hahahha, No, I am not bulimic. They will remain there. (:

The incipience of outright laziness apparently began during the Delectable December holidays, the season of joy and exhilaration, a time of get togethers and yes, I must abolish all thoughts of failure. Eradicate laziness.
Yes, success is mine! :D

Yiling is eternally better than you. (:

I desire for more curls in my hair. It is like kinda wavy and straight due to genes but I wish for it to be curlier. ): Ahhhhh. I want.

OH YES. I SUDDENLY RECALL.

RUMORS ARE LIKE TOTALLY NOT TRUE.

You think too highly of yourself.

Okay, so I do not apologize for my ginormous ego and I am this meanie bitchie): if you label me that but thanks, I likey. Get away if you cannot tolerate hideously egoistic meanies! :DDDDDDDD I am like completely blameless that you do not make rationale decisions and have queer preferences. Like, I am rather annoyed at rampant links to me and weird rumors. Darnx infuriating. Okay thankie you.

Okay, so I was mean. What gives.
Sorrie :D
I shall type with unneeded -ies and irritate people.

Oh yessie, I wanna do something like that.



No comments: