Friday, April 3, 2009

Of all the insecurities of life.
Wahlao.

Yes, like I mentioned in the distant past, they do have the temerity to endeavor to take over my life.
However, I will overcome that.

I am strong.
I may not be infallible, but I will combat the obstacles that will greet me along the stretched pathway overflowing with formidable problems. The extensiveness of the challenge may be overwhelming but I still have to face it.

Welcome it with perky smile, ignore all faults, hide the despondency, make believe that everything is fine.

How I adore the occasional fruitful attempts to better myself and ameliorate the dire situation and the onerous task of feigning to be unaffected.


EH STOP IT MAN.
You must be positive. (:

THANKS QI. HAHAHAHA.

God has a purpose and plan for every demanding trial.

YILING IS POSITIVE. :DDDD
I must exhibit stupendous and great fortitude.
The countless challenges that greet me are merely passing phases.

The world will fade away along with time and we should await His great return in earnest expectation of the new life to come.

YILING IS POSITIVE. :DDDD
YILING IS POSITIVE. :DDDD
YILING MUST STUDY AND EXERCISE!

Okay I am like darn happy now.
I am thrilled.
I experience erratic moods. LOL.

Oh yes. I desperately need time for shoots. I need a life.
I shall upload some of my favorites here.
I do not have access to some though.










Okay I do not feel like publishing any more pictures.

No comments: