Monday, April 20, 2009

I WANNA GO FOR CHURCH CAMP 2009.
I strongly uphold the notion that I will be presented with the opportunity to if I pray.
Pray for me. Thanks.

In case you have not chanced upon this.

Anyway, I am truly apologetic for my harsh comments.
There was this portion about the rumors thing and the labeling of this person.

I may have offended and hurt the people around me.
I still wish to remain friends.
I am authentically sorry!

SORRY SORRY SORRY. (:
I shall endeavor to ameliorate the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------

I dislike ignoring people's existence and it is an outright uncomfortable experience.

HELLO ZUHAILI! HAHAHAHA YOU SAID YOU READ MY BLOG and that I have hardly mentioned anyone from class. THERE YOU GO!

You are my favourite bus companion. HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

----------------------------------------

Gosh, I am extremely hungry.
I need my dinner.
I have an urgent need to complete my overdue homework.

I am perpetually on the lookout for any glitches that may blemish your facade, the fraudulent schemes to overthrow any seeming threats. Tsk.

YAY!

Invent

Possibly enchanting smiles and the pathetically invented life
You sneer at their stupidity and giggle at their lies


The Lonesome Star

The lonesome star in the glaring mass
Peers at me, Looks its best
Who does it exist for? What does it see?
Its perpetual existence, does it really long for eternity?

Boo. I wanna go offline. BYE-ieS.

No comments: