Monday, June 1, 2009

By the way, my phone was spoilt two years ago during my birthday period. My friend just informed me and I am absolutely sure that I must have 'ignored' other people during that period of time. Now you know! Wow.

Time is like a butterfly.

I guess we have not all gone ahead in life.

We are like the butterfly whose leg, if the butterfly has a leg, gets stuck in its cocoon even though the stupendous creature is brilliant and stunning and is able to soar the vast heavens and unravel the brightest beliefs. All because it refuses to leave its rotting, filthy cocoon.

How I adore imagery. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, concerning the sec three incident. I wish to reiterate and ITALICIZE the point that the thing happened in sec one to me okay! The entirety of the matter is NOT solely my fault. Please get your details and stop spreading it. Like, what is the great deal? It was a long while ago.

It serves no purpose. You should convey that energy to love your parents more and to study. Does it actually give you any sense of delight when you ramble about other people? Your efforts are clearly unappreciated and all you achieve is a bad name for being a gossip and you waste water and precious time.

See. Who gains the most? No one! Exactly! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At times, I do wish that my feelings were taken into consideration before any decisions are made. After all, I am but human and I do have the occasional side effect of experiencing gloominess. Haha. :D

The crafting of words only proves to elaborate countless matters and its perplexity. I love camouflaging with jargon. I am actually exhausted both physically and mentally.

I must admit that it is rather challenging attempting to psycho yourself to feel and also, be in another state of emotion when you actually have the sole privilege to dwell in that comfort zone of yours.

Does it actually benefit you? Do you gain anything? You do not acquire anything but loss.

Loss. What is loss.

Hm. Loss.

Haha, losing something, i guess. Along the highways of life, different people, differing goals and remnants of your past misdeeds are left behind. Let's say, emotions are actual belongings in this scenario. Firstly, you misplace that anger you used to be proud of regarding a certain matter and you soon forgo that unhappiness.

You resign to reality and move on.

I guess the crucial factor is time.

AND, without clearing things up, bygones cannot be bygones. They will just morph into unfriendly abominable creatures that haunt you for years to come in work, school and play.

EEEEEEKS. awful imagery.

Yeah, if only I was not the sacrifice.
Then again, it is alright. I mean, I already have the ending in mind.
This path definitely won't do.

This is not what I had in mind. Better to forsake it.
Sooner than soon, misdeeds will be forgiven.
Actually, kind of already, except for the veritable fact that the belonging has injured my shoulder and injuries surface once in a while.

I should be a writer. Hahahahaa. My gosh so fun!

I'm still at Isabel's place. (: I shall leave soon. My dad wants me home.

No comments: