Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If you know me and I do not know you, who is the unintelligent one doing common things like gossiping?

Haha, I am not talking about myself. It is about others commenting about my friends to me. It is not really nice.

That is right. Stand out from the crowd and stop being a commoner.
No, I am not speaking commoner as in like, lower beings but people who do common things that are wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, Is this worth being happy about?

I am going to be very corny and give you some age-old analogy.

Only familiar people(just meaning friends and all) and I can call myself GYL, strangers cannot like the way I saw it on some comment. I appreciate it. haha. :D thanks. heh.

And yes, I am know I have made mistakes, but people who laugh about 'ego' are actually just gossips.
You guys just can't see it.
Maybe one day you guys will.
Till then, maybe I will just pray for you.
Perhaps I have given up but I will pray that I do not.
I wish to extend my apology if I have lost hope on you.
It is not that I have not made attempts, but I have forgiven too many times.

Okay, storytime! :D Heh sorry if it offends you.

Like GYL is lost in the forest and she sees a helicopter above!
She's gonna be saved, like totally! Wowz. Ohmygosh oh my GOSH!
And GYL sprints towards that teeny weeny polkadotty-NOT-really thing that looks like a helicopter in the hole of a sky.

And Poof! It's a bird.
The real helicopter proceeds to save some other stranger.

'Okay, I am lost. I am doomed to die. I shall beg the bird brain to bury me in the tiny little hole some caveman dug to relieve himself a century ago.' hahahahahhaa.

(hahahaa sorry I was just so tempted to inject some sarcasm and humour, I can't help it.)

And the poor lost human was stuck in the expectantly humid and dense rainforest, and all she sees are just trees and more darn trees and she does not know the one she should settle for to reside in (How ironic. Yay lit.) only for the night. Okay fine sojourn in the tree. She is now homeless. She is perpetually attempting to find the sturdiest tree(personification?) available but she keeps altering her midset. ):

She finally concludes that a cave is the best. Hahahaha.
Unalive and awesome.

Anyway, GYL has been lost in the forest for like since time was when she got abandoned in the forest a century ago.

She suddenly hears the buzzing (haha, I think.) helicopter from afar. She beholds the glorious and magnificent machine with a little relief.

And now, she is like kinda annoyed cuz life in the cave was really awesome.
Not really.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha I should be a artist for conjuring up such a wonderful image.

Sigh, but that's okay anyway.
I am not a petty person. :D

This is general, and I tend to get upset if people do not apologise but I forgive easily when they do. I suppose that is my flaw and my good point.

HAHAHHAA okay so like Colin C Jack Brown the guy told me this and it is damn funny.
It is about believing in yourself. Seriously, watch it for a good laugh.
It takes up an entire minute of your hectic life. :D
Oh, it is highly recommended to potential emo-dumbz.



I shall be boring and update you on my personal life!
The hair stuff will be done this Thursday for the upcoming event I have mentioned previously. (:
YAY!

No comments: