Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Please refresh constantly.
I update once every few minutes.
I know I am queer.

OH YES.

I HAVE NOT BLOGGED ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE
for the preview of

MISS SINGAPORE WORLD 2009!

(This post is so gonna be like devoid of flowery language that I adopt for my usual posts.)

Hahahahaha. For humans uninterested in my mundane life that is more interesting than a nerd's life of books (hahahahahah. :D), you shall be invited to skip the pictures and read my wordy blog to expand your general knowledge. (LOL) Sorry, I am like, high on the lack of sleep.

I shall mention the details.
There will be six of us for this hairshow.
There will be three main models that will strut(Haha cuz we are dressed like pretty peacocks in our mask makeup) the runway twice and the three others once.
AND GUESS WHAT? Kim Meagan, Karen and I will be THE main ones! :D

In case you mistakenly thought that I was insane to have messed with my hair cuz I was young and ignorant and I like to go to school looking like a delinquent, my hair is dyed and curled for the hairshow, not because I am attention seeking kz. Hahaha, don't misinterpret me! The curls are uncurling by themselves because my hair is too thick to remain tamed. Lol.

Hahahah. :D Now for your visual entertainment.

I do not enjoy taking pictures of myself but this is this only option to remember the hair I had once. :D You know, when I like looked into the mirror with my limitless megapixel eyes, I looked like some doll. Hahahaha that's kinda the theme they wanted to achieve, so yeah.


Kim Meagan and I! :D


Hahahaha, Look at the falsies. They were like extremely huge and I could hardly see cuz my eyes are like pretty small. Yeah, the barbie doll hair.


Fancy those rollers! :D Look at Kim's ravishing mask eye makeup! Her hair is soooo cute!


My 2MP cam does no justice to the makeup artist's work!


Anyway, thanks to Alfie for this excellent opportunity! :D

I am uncertain if they are going to change the outfits but this will most definitely be an awesome and unforgettable experience. Do make your weekends on the 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th free for the upcoming shows! :D Come for the show. You can like, google it online or ask around to find out more.

I will disclose the details if you ask. :D Hahahahaha. Okay, I need to like totally ameliorate my memory. I shall consume the model answers!

Yes, I do bear the knowledge and have it etched on my mind that superfluous superficiality is merely temporal, strictly of this world.
Perhaps my presence will influence the stereotype and possibly evoke a better change. Haha, I'll pray. It does not mean that all models are bad, evil people.

You look at them and you roll your eyes, thinking that they're stuck up aliens just because they're objectified.

There are good ones. Most are merely misused like mishandled funds, sadly. It is true.

And I am like, totally in the midst of my mid year examinations.
----------------------------------------------------------------
And yes, I gave up on her already. I do not know her motive but maybe I will attempt to treat her normally again. After all I cared a lot once.

And no, I do not know really have a clear idea of what is going on. I do not dare to assume that something is meant for my knowledge because the countless happenings are taking its toll on me. Like, you hopelessly wonder if you're supposed to have knowledge of it cuz you accidentally found out. And then, you are uncertain if you are the concerned individual.

I really risked too much.
Sighhhhhhhhhhh.
I can write a lot of romance novels cuz my imagination is notably futile.

12.30.p.m,12 hours later. edited- Maybe It is about another matter. Off to study! :D Focus galz

Whenever I am in school, I sigh a lot.
During the holidays, this annoyance never bothered me.
I started again today.

Sigh.

Oh, and my analogy. It's like, the goldfish finding out that it really isn't made of gold, it's just a fish named a goldfish. HAHAHAHAA. INCOHERENT.

Like I said, do not read too much into whatever I type here for you can see that it is for the general public like the stranger I saw at the skygarden today.

I stare at something repeatedly like a zombie and attempt to dissect every snippet of information. This is what GYL does.

You should really help her. It's 12.36a.m. now.

Goldfish anyone?
I miss my cuteystar gold coloured fish.
I was at its deathbed. I stared at it until it totally stopped moving.
Oh how I loved my fish. I was p5 then.
I feel like crying now. I am so weird.

I named the other lookalike cuteystar too and forgot about the fish's previous name to remember my poor fish that passed on.
It was so loyal and devoted and it shook vigorously whenever I shook its food container in front of the tank. It would open and close its mouth rapidly to accentuate its desire for food. It was always hungry. I think I overfed my cute star. It survived until I was in sec 2 or sec 3 and it passed on.

I was devastated for weeks.

I miss my fish.
I still have the pictures somewhere.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

12.41a.m.

Why do memories of things like my cute fishes remain after years of innumerable encounters?
Cuz those moments were simply extraordinary.
Simple and memorable.
Sigh, My fish.
I shall never raise a fish again.
I cry when they die.

No comments: