Saturday, June 13, 2009

I just allow myself to reminisce about recent events too much.
You do?

Next.
I know that this is the price to pay for adopting this route of life. Superfluous superficiality. -.-
Gzzz.

All the small talk, all the unnecessary nonsense you would have to put up with.
We all have to get used to it and ignore external endeavors to penetrate your unyielding shield.
LOL.

I just saw another parody of my picture. LOL.
And I do know what is going on.
Haha, typi-calx guyz.
And people said I should be honoured. Hahaha.

Like I said, do you even know me?
Not 'I knew her' in that unspoken way but you know. Hahaha.

Countless people are bounded by the imperatives of submitting and contributing to every single gossip. Perhaps we could all attempt to be different. After all, what comes around goes around. Heh. :D Yeah manz.

I will be part of Miss Singapore World preview's runway hair show UNLESS there is parental objection. :DDDDD YAY. I will be leaving the country for four/five days beginning Sunday Morning. :DDDD

K I just copied this off facebook. Hahahahaa.
It'd be like so coolz. Haircut, perm, etc.
Hahahaha YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I wish this could be my permanent life!
Apparently not, so I have to hit the books soon.
Geez, I wish I could literally hit my books till they turn into pulp.
After all, recycling is the utmost priority.

AFTER YOUR A LEVEL DUDEZ.

I can't wait for the trip to Cameron Highlands and Sunway Lagoon tomorrow! :D Awesomez.
YiLing will be blissfully chasing red butterflies and consuming gorgeous strawberries.

YiLing is starving.
Gbye.

No comments: