Friday, May 1, 2009

Melmel,

I am publicizing this because the previous post was already published and people will speak of it, so here goes.
I sincerely apologize for the deleted post and the certain harshness to it in some parts.
I know and I understand that it is really normal to get swayed by the words of others and to join in and I am glad that it is all over.
I was extremely touched when you called me and attempted to explain the situation and to convey your apology, and I am really thankful. I still care about you so much. (:
Thank you! GREAT HUGS! :DD

-----------------------------------------

Many thanks to a certain person who would love to remain anonymous. :D haha.

Also, to the crowd of strangers who would speak without processing it through their mindless heads, they should actually channel that energy utilized in gossiping to carry out productive work instead of deeming others horrid and slutty without actually attempting to know the person. Thank you very much.

I know this sounds extremely unfriendly and spiteful but I was just trying to vent my anger away.

Okay, I'll be serious this time. Please read, okay? (:

Actually, gossiping about others really is not beneficial at all.
First of all, people will label you a wanderer and a 'spineless sheep' who follows the crowd and has no mind of her/his own. Do you really want that? I know you don't because I believe that there will be a hint of kindness in every human being of every ethnicity and religion regardless of their inhumanity. Seriously, you do know that everyone can be nice, right? Why can't you just stop listening to the supposed reputations and actually stick up for the truth? Do you wish to be another member of the faceless mass?

cuz I know you don't.

Speak up and stop following the crowd who will not brave through the storms of life with you but only tarry in your social circle while the privileges are still in store for them.
Walk with your head held high.

Secondly, do make an effort to actually befriend the person before you make your worthless judgement for you do not have a firsthand account.
Alright?

I have already done all I can.
Thanks. Feel free to approach me if you are displeased concerning this matter.

----------------------------

HAHAHAA, AND BEFORE I FORGET.
I endeavor to pen down my words in this hateful manner because I wish to ace my General Paper, not because I am a freakshow attempting to show off. Lol. Sorry dudex. hahahahahhahaha



JAY CHOU IS AWESOME OH MY GOSH WATCH THIS WATCH IT HAHAHAHAHA.

And can the guy please stop spreading stuff about whatever I did?
Just approach me or something. My rept's like totally affected.
haha, I'm not angry though.

No comments: