Friday, May 29, 2009

I am like turning into a stalker.
I have learnt and adapted this indisputable awesome skill from those annoying strangers/ wanna-be friends.

And yes, if that strange human is reading this- I wanna italicize this freaking point.
I do not need dumb people to show off that they know many 'model' friends and have countless connections and tell someone that they should not upload so many pics of themselves on fb like their model friends.
I wanna paste the message here. I am contemplating.
Okay, I totally should. Sorry, please pardon me.
I am just totally stressed up.

Now, I'll reciprocate.

I shall do critical analysis and ameliorate my lit standards.
Oh my gosh I am such a bitch.

anyway
, i've been quite exposed to the media, i have relatives, cousins actually, who are media corp artist and also appeared b4 on tv.. my home was used in a background b4 too.. so i noe a thing or 2 abt the media. one thing i find is that beauty is very deceptive.. and it can also be said to you.
-If you really think so.

GYL'S COMMENTS- This person has the false impression that he owns vast knowledge about models and actresses and how they should look merely because he kinda knows people very well even though he is not in their shoes.

He decides to humor me by saying that his home was used as a background, like I freaking care? lol

He engages diction
such as 'anyway' to say that even though he is not as intelligent as I am to have the experience and know what it really is like, he still knows it all cuz his darlings are all models.

i think u can tell that u are good looking but not media model quality.

GYL'S COMMENTS-
'think' = sarcasm. dude so what now? You are a talent scout? Good job. :D No wonder your dp is so damn gorgeous I was even reluctant to accept you on facebook and reply you when you attempted to talk to me cuz you were so damn interested in me as to write me a 1000 word message.
hahahahah.

sry to say that. but my point will be this..
GYL's comments- This dude is attempting to act like he knows it all. This can be seen from 'my point' where he highlights the fact that this is the point he is attempting to preach to me.hahahaha lol.

neither you, nor the actress did anything significant. your didnt construct your face, the body was given to you, and you only maintained it, even the photographs were not taken and photoshoped by you. thus it isnt something to take pride in..

GYL'S COMMENTS- The persona has the conception that I am very proud of pictures of myself just because I have about 400 pictures of myself and others have like a few thousand. The person crudely and effortlessly possesses impaired development and is still enduring stone age. G thanks bye. :D


which i find ur heading down that direction. (i've nv seen someone post up so many albums of herself.. haha.-wtf sarcasm? even- 'even' pinpoints the fact that he seems to feel that they are the ones I should adore, and like I totally have to worship his friends as to imitate their every move. my- YOURS? haha. whatever! I hope you don't stalk them too.model frens- Yeah you think I give a damn about people I do not know? dun do tat.) lol, do i care about like complete strangers like you, obssesed stalker?

:D

GYL'S COMMENTS
-
tat. what is tat! Bad english. For your kind effort I will give you o.5/10
HEH HEH.

Mission Termination shall begin now. Like, totally!

LOL I JUST SENT IT TO THE PERSON. LOL.

I am like so gonna delete all the strangers on facebook now.
Seriously, some people are disgusting and I wanna eliminate them
There, you got it. My attention. Glad now?

No comments: