Monday, May 25, 2009

YiLing will undergo intensive treatment to alter her mindset and ameliorate her studies during the dreadfully short holidays! Haha, I will fulfill that goal we've set! :D heh heh.

Yes, and
I will do my PW mates proud! :D
Heh.

You will catch sight of a thoroughly dissimilar me, a hardworking girl! LOL.
I can't believe my posts. How stimulating, how pretentious.
Nah, it will be a dream come true!
How marvelous it would be to hear your name announced on that fateful day with hundreds reveling in your glory and your enviable success.

K, I want that.
I must take action.

I can't stand it when people stare at me when I am blogging.
Hahaha.

G! I used to have a fervent desire
to be part of church camp 2009. Kinda, in the past, that is. Looks like this dream is not gonna be fulfilled. I’ll see you in dreamland when I’m picking those delightful strawberries like a peasant girl in Cameron Highlands because I am supposed to fulfil my duties as a wonderful daughter. Think it will be pleasant anyway.


Hahaha.

Now to the chamber.

No comments: