Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You do know about the Sec 3 incident, the famous feat.
What you do not have knowledge on is that it happened to me in Sec 1, and it was merely an offensive defense tactic. It is an outlet to vent suppressed emotions.

Stop assuming everything is right from your points of view, strangers.
Do not be quick to judge, or others will reprimand you and there will be an instance of payback in the near future.
Thanks.

Furthermore, 'fuel' is added along the way as expressed in mandarin, so what gives. You can't take what you get, dears. (:
Be critical.
Do not believe everything.
Actually make an endeavour to find out.


I totally edited the whole poem.
Hopeless

The captivating black hole, the coruscating infant eyes
Shimmering and twinkling bewitchingly as he lies
Your delectable smile that drew me for the slightest while
The enthralling facade yet deceptive somewhat
I failed to comprehend

The entrancing personality, my register is a blank
The outright lies and the indecisiveness
Dispose of it thoroughly, He is all that matters
It is alright if he is appeased,
My blissfulness is all that he fractures

The obligatory promises, he perpetually rakes
The thoughtless actions and its countless takes
Let bygones be bygones, as long as he endeavors
But when I awake he is robbed from my side
For how long shall I put up with this internal fight?

The captivating black hole, the coruscating infant eyes
Shimmering and twinkling hatefully as he lies
For the umpteenth time, He is all that matters
It is alright if he is appeased,
My blissfulness is all that he fractures

He is kidnapped again, leaving remnants of his vexation behind
Discombobulating notions greets me and he destructs my mind

You are Hopeless.

No comments: