Monday, May 4, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS.
YiLing made an irrational decision.
She bought the big tub of Ben's and Jerry's and she devoured like 3/4 of it and stuffed the rest up the tiny slot in the refrigerator.
She wasted her pitiful allowance on it and is suffering from the dire consequences of binging.

LOL.

Dumb.

PW IS KILLER. AHHH.

LOSE WEIGHT RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. BY WEDNESDAY. oh my goodness. pineapple.
STOP OVEREATING FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.

hahahahahhaha.

THANK YOU VINCENT for like REALLY A LOT OF HELP FOR PW.
HAHAHHA MY NEW TEACHER.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hohoho! I also bought a tub of Ben and Jerry's today! Finished it all and still have money left. Heh.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the shiz.

Stranger said...

REALLY! HAHAHAHA.
I BOUGHT LIKE THE BROWNIE ONE.
Oh man, I finished the whole thing yesterday. I feel so guilty now. hahaha.