Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why am I awake at 12.34 am?
I was born at 1234 on the 11th of December. Hahahahha.
Okay, whatever. No link. :D

I wanna blog about inane things that do not matter at all.
I have the sudden compulsion to eat.
I am extremely tired and the room is significantly humid and warm.

And I stuffed myself with unneccessary food yesterday and I felt notably heavier today.
I was rather annoyed at my attempt at the physical fitness test today.
My A's for the rest of the stations were more than what was required to attain the grade
and for the darn inclined pull-ups, I had like an E?!?!? ): From an A to an E in inclined pull ups?! How one's standards deteriorate so insanely and drastically, I cannot comprehend. -.- I wanna type nonsense but no, so like cranberry pomegranate heck! hahaha, damn sad. LOL.

My first E. pineapple.
Sorry, just let me rant out my displeased emotions away.
Okay, I am pleased now. (:
I want my beauty sleep.
I wanna grow taller and healthier.


I do not know what was wrong with me today. I have always done a lot better than that. I am gonna redo it. I will be able to! You can do it, YiLing! hahahah.
Everyone, believe in yourselves and you will swish above the limitations of earth and surpass all former notions and disbeliefs about your very ability, the talent you possess to attain your desired dreams and stupendous goals.

And the skirt joke is not offensive actually. It is factual!
Like, really.

My posts are translating into that of one with an elevated factor of a personal touch. Hm.

I shall compose a poem and I shall retire to bed in tandem.
That's how you use it, right? My mass of incoherent thoughts are contributed by the countless late nights I have painstakingly endured in a bid to complete PW. Lol.

I am confused
by the indistinguishable mass of clones
that seem to vaguely resemble
you

-----------------------------------------

Translucency

What draws me most, the ultimate engaging factor
the thoughtful gaze, my file; the sector
And as we approach the recent days,
'we' is undefined, the list changes

Yet somewhat a fragment remains,
the paper falls out but the words have stained
the very file, the case is formed
The evidence is gone but the words are bound
to the unfeeling plastic of the file

the translucency of the slots,
I can picture your vile
thoughts

And the paper slips out when you're
tidying your file
The best notes are in the front and
the better neglected and
as you bother to notice the thoughtful gazes,
you'd be shock at how it veritably amazes

You can do a critical analysis to figure me.
K I wanna retire to bed k thanks. 1.29 am.

No comments: