Friday, May 29, 2009

Since the previous post was dedicated to my stalkers, I shall compose a new post for myself. (:
It is the last day of school for this term. I am glad. (:
I am actually thoroughly exhausted.

I am always indecisive. I am impossible to satisfy.
Why is that so?
Why are humans insatiable?

We are flesh and we are weak.
Darn, it is so obvious already.

Still, I am unable and will not project myself in this situation ten years down the road.
I have the ideal ending in mind, the impeccable clothing, flawless makeup and the perfect life with the exclusive one.
And yet, I yearn to have other short term options.

Short term options are meant to please.

What is right with that?
Ultimately, nothing.

Then I will interrogate myself.
What is faulty then?
Things will not go in accordance to the marvelous plan.

What is the aim of it all?
Temporal blissfulness.
Is it worth the effort?

But I wish to acquire innumerable things. I desire to have it all.
I wanna limelight the point that no one will ever be sated with anything they already own.
Why can't we just be the happy little people we were when we were five?
Cuz we're not five anymore.
Happy seventeen. Have fun, gyl.

Totally. Now, to enjoy and to revel in my undermined accomplishments.

AHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T STAND IT.
I hope next week will arrive soon. I wanna go out and have a teeny bit of life.

No comments: