Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cyber life is extremely interesting, notably the fact that complete strangers and close relations actually can easily access information that you casually or deliberately put up.

Likewise, interesting is that fact that emotional beings like humans are even more unpredictable than the clock. Just kidding. They are highly predictable.

It has been known since the start of time that creatures with emotions cannot function to its best capacity. A man with a wife and a mother will spend time figuring out the best choice of who to save when both are drowning, leaving much room for debate and speculation. A lady with an issue with food would find herself debating on the case of To Eat Or Not To Eat. Silly trivial things in life? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I have always found humankind to be rather interesting. Certain individuals would do so much as to read the minds of others. Some would merely read their own books and live in a world or complete solace? A few of them would actually ATTEMPT (which means possibly failed ones) to dictate the life of another. Some would love so much. Strange, isn't it?

I have recently taken to reading the thoughts of random individuals. It is particularly exciting to correct their grammar as you go along- a bad habit of mine. :O (Apparently, if I were to be awkward, I would think that ":O" did not exist in the English dictionary." Anyway, my language is not perfect either, but it is the skills I possess currently that make me analyze and ponder on the intelligence of many. It is strange that we are brought up in a world of Elitism and also a world of average standards. We shuffle between both. Blah. No sense?

"Time waits for no man and no man waits for time." 
I keep dreaming. I love the state of being "floaty". "Floaty" is the word I use for being in a state of complete dazedness and total calmness. I'm at peace. I dream of a time where I can fly through the puzzled cities where normal beings dwell in, and as I float by in my "floaty" state, I would then be able to come to a conclusion that there is no conclusion in this world. THE only conclusion that I can come up with is that there is in fact perfect irony. Which, does not make sense. How can there be a conclusion if I said there was no conclusion?

Hmm. (: Strange is the thought of man. Obsession can kill. (: 
Anyway, please remember to write down your dream tomorrow. (: 

No comments: