Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I dreamt about water again. When I woke up, I felt incredibly peaceful. :D
I dreamt that I was having a holiday, and I was with my extended family as well. We were at a place off Singapore and we were at part of the old Sentosa. I floated in the pristine waters with a life buoy and a floating bolster and I held a present someone gave to me and floated happily.

I remember that before that, I was at the Year End Rally and that everyone wore yellow. We took videos and there were fireworks and I remember so much but I have to go off to school and hence, I shall keep it short. I love my dreams. I love writing them all and compiling them and recalling it all, because it helps me to ameliorate my already fantastic memory! (: Memory is the sense of all loss. I recollect this sentence from a book we read for Literature last time. (:

The sense of all loss. Haha, well, it is all up to us! To me, it can be for keepsake. (:

I love dreaming. I urge you all to pen down your dreams, for in your dreams, you can find happiness.
Happiness is the key thing for one to be successful. When you plant a bed of roses in an unhappy plot of land, unhappy roses brew and sorrow floods the land. When you plant a bed of roses in a jubilant plot of land, thee jubilant roses will multiply and fill up the world. (:

No comments: