Monday, November 26, 2012

Memory is the sense of all loss.

As I am on the journey for education, meaning to share with someone else my lessons, I ponder.

I see the raindrops trickling down the train, and a drop falls off the screen I look at, onto the reservoir. I have been told that it must be the lower or upper something reservoir.

On another note, just as how raindrops fall so easily and
Vanish, our memory is the same.

Memory is the sense of all loss.

I did not dream of water last night. Why? I dreamt of a PSB building and I had a short moment where my dream was Lucid and I could control it but I did not do all the things I wanted! I must have dreamt of water. I must have! Did I?

I try to recall. Maybe I did. I think there was but not enough. I want my lakes and the seas I always dream of.

No comments: