Saturday, November 24, 2012

I have always held the notion that Everything happens for a reason. Everything. God's purpose and plan. Sometimes, we do not know what the purpose is and we fearfully or vehemently doubt it but there IS a reason.

Human beings exist for a reason. Emotions exist for a reason. We live for a reason. People live and die. People breed and die. Hamsters breed too, but they are but hamsters. I am a Human being. I am alive. I can breathe. I can think. I can choose the way I act.

Rats in captivity can choose how to act too. They can go for various options. We are all strange in some way. People have thoughts- good and bad. Having lived in society for almost twenty years, I have come to the realization that people are of good and bad breeds. There is no doubt. Yet, the movie, "The Bullet Vanishes", spoke about people being inherently good. I believe in that too, just that at that state, they are just "good people gone bad". 这个世界上没有坏的人,只有变坏了的好人." this notion often holds for most of the world's population, but it does not apply to every single being. We are but single beings being stranded in our own single cells. I recently encountered a stranger who was painfully rude. Strange. However, I noticed that these people hurt more than us. They are all dying inside! We are the happiest people, they are not.

We are happy beings.

I love the song, Qian Li Zhi Wai. Amazing vocals.

No comments: