Monday, November 26, 2012

Memory is power.

Inadvertently, the whole world would know that memory is power. If a human being has no capacity to remember, they would be empty pieces of tainted paper. I love contemplation. The art of thinking is something that few appreciate, and even fewer care to practice. Think before you act, or the repercussions would be irreversible. Human beings who do not think before proceeding with particular actions often carry out things that they do not want to. That is a form of art as well!

For myself, I believe my dreams matter the most. I love dreaming. I can dream all day about my fantasies. I love having my lucid dreams. I have mastered the ability of self control. Many have not. I have mastered the skill of controlling oneself- to be able to feel little or nothing. Redundant emotions are obstacles to achieving one's Goals. We need to WIN in life. We can win when we do our best and do not impair judgement by meaningless acts! We can do it! We are the best in our minds.

There was once a girl who had the same name as I, and that girl was a floating white gown. She was invisible. She could go through walls and she could see what everyone was doing. She prefers to be called "She" because it sounded cool.

One day, the girl stumbled upon a room that no one had opened. She could walk through walls, so that was what she did. After she entered, she noticed that the inner parts of the room was filled with dust and particles were flying in the air. There was a tremendous amount of bacteria and each bacterium filled her nostrills even though she was invisible. It filled her up and she could not breathe! This was strange because she was invisible.

The moral of the story- tangible things can affect the intangible. If you let physical things enter your bodies- things that are vile and unclean, your mind would soon be polluted as well.
I read This in my favourite book.

"It is better to be cut by a sharp sword than to let a wrong thought enter the mind."

I do not need to explain the story. If you have the necessary analytical skills needed for literature, you will understand. Life is simple. Be happy always. (: Think and act and you will succeed. Act and think and you may not.

Memory Is on paper and memory is power. Memory is the sense of all loss- Housekeeping. The book has been amazing. It has taught me many concepts to be used in writing. Ruth, Lucille. I forgot much of it, but I remember their abandonment and the dark winter nights. I remember the children who did not exist in their stories. (: What comfort the author must have attained from penning down her thoughts. I truly love the concept of writing.

No comments: