Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I want to tell you about my dream. There was so much water and I was rowing my sail boat and I was falling off and it was amazing. I remember my dreams every single day and I remember every single colour that it pains me sometimes, because my head is so full and I want to empty it, but then, what if there is no bowl, it is already empty. (: Before that... (:

Strange is the thought of man. Stranger are the sights we see on Earth and not to mention common day sightings.

I have always thought of "thought" as something intriguing yet something that sparks interest as well. When we live in a world where "thought" dominates, we are fueled by the strength it nourishes us with, and we are flooded with anguish by the pain it delivers. "THOUGHT" FUELS THE IMAGINATIVE MIND.

I have realized that in this world, many are driven by triggers and many are sparked by emotions. Let's give an example. Let us deem that a plate of chicken wings remind us of the real chicken itself. What about a plate of chicken wings reminding us of a bony child? All the bones. It does not make sense. No, not to you! Some person might think that a plate of wings remind them of bones, and the bones remind them of a malnourished child. What makes sense? What about the plate of wings reminding us that animals die for us to eat them. There are so many ways someone views that plate. What about it being someone's last meal? "Thought" alone makes no sense. What makes sense is basically the human's conception of it.

NOW, NOW. Let us take a look at "value". I deem "value" as something extremely important to me. Sometimes, I feel so empty when there is no value at all. There is a value for everything we do. For me, the value that something has is the value I have by upholding my moral stands. My moral standards apply to me. Different people have differing moral standards. Moral ground is essential for any growth at all. The growth in this sense can mean physical, mental, spiritual, emotional. Emotional growth is so important.

Do you all feel empty sometimes? It is time to feed your spiritual mind and emotional mind. (:

There was once a fighting fish who lived, and it longed to see the world.

It dropped out of its bowl, and that was my fighting fish.
My sister stepped on it but it survived.
I took it and put it back into the water.
It swam tenderly, tail hurt.
Fins hurt.
It jerked and swam.
It continued doing so.

It survived.

We can be like the fighting fish. We can grow strong too. (:

About my dream... (:

I want to tell you that I have a lot of repetitive dreams. I dream about my old house almost every night and I dream about water almost everyday. I think of water as a sense of freedom for me and a sense of struggle too. Sometimes I dream that I am on a yatch or a sailboat and sometimes I dream that there are so many swimming pools that are 2.5m or 1,000000m and I felt as though I would have drowned. Whenever I know that I am dreaming and I see these water places, I feel very happy.

Water makes me really happy. That peace, that serenity, no one can understand. I see the sparkles and light bounces off so gently off these surfaces, gleaming, coruscating, casting an occasional beam of light on my face.

I dream of many buildings. I remember there were five levels and thirty eight levels and also seventy two levels for my different dreams. I remember that I was in a snow globe and we were bouncing and flying and I want to make my dream into a movie. It is so amazing!

I think I live in my dreamworld too much. My memory is too good for me. Haha, I tend to remember every single detail that it scares me by how much I can recall.

Strange is the thought of man. (: I love dreams. They are so peaceful, wild and amazing. :D I love random thoughts and exciting dreams.

No comments: